About the role
Our technical sales and support team is responsible for demonstrating the Endida product set to customers and partners, as well as assisting the sales team in closing opportunities. We are looking for strong individuals that are outgoing, have good base computing/technical skills, excellent communication skills, a work ethic beyond all those around you and a burning desire to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting cybersecurity company.
If you have a passion for talking to people, dedication to technical skills and you have the right stuff to thrive in an incredibly productive and fun environment then we want your CV today.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support our sales team with customer opportunities
- Competently demonstrate the Endida product set to customers and create proof of concept trials
- Learn new cybersecurity systems & solutions
- Build long lasting relationships with customers to ensure all their technical needs are exceeded
- Schedule and manage regular technical check-in calls with customers
- Continue to identify further stakeholders within a customers organisations, updating the matrix coverage plan for each account
- Attend prospect meetings, industry functions, association events and conferences with the ability to travel a minimum of 10-20% of the time
Are you the person?
- That wants to build an amazing career in cybersecurity?
- Wants to supercharge your career and track record
- Has a friendly, outgoing and highly evolved personality
- Doesn’t see problems, only opportunities and enjoys challenges – both technical and customers requests
- Are highly organised and results based
- Can work with minimal supervision and is a self-starter
What we need:
- An excellent in-depth working knowledge of Windows and Mac computers
- An interest in cybersecurity, cloud computing, networks and business software
- Ability to manage customers
- Ability to quickly learn new technical processes, software and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Willingness to delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent English speaker